
Feb. 6, 1989..at 6:34 a.m...my mother pushed me out her vagina and little did she know..she birthed the best thing America could ever never see.
my birthday so far is amazing..I received a lot of texts, phone calls, facebook, and myspace messages..and I just want to thank everyone for the birthday wishes because I could be one of those nobody people that only get calls from family, but I'm so thankful to have such a wonderful group of friends.
Today has been good. Took a Cal2 exam and then I turned in my "get out of class..it's your birthday free card" and took my ass home and slept for a couple of more hours.
Woke up, to 12 texts and 2 missed calls. I wasn't mad, very happy.
My baby texted me every hour and told me happy birthday.
My roommate was the first person to tell me happy birthday at the right time(6:34am).
Then we, my roommate and I, went to the mall and picked some things up for this fabolous party that we're attending tonight.
I can't wait. My baby is coming and he's getting me flowers and a guniea pig..that's right A GUINEA PIG..don't know why I want one, but looking at my friend's name me really want one..
MY GIFT TO MYSELF IS TICKETS TO BONNAROO!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!
But that's all for now..more to this blog will be coming soon..woot woot!!

No comments:
Post a Comment